Location & Contact Info
Kings Superior Court
Departments 1 - 10
The Kings Superior Court building is a FULL SECURITY facility. All persons entering the buildings will be required to pass through a weapons screening device and have all hand-carried objects x-rayed. Shorts, tank tops, crop tops and bare feet are not permitted in any of the Kings Superior Court facilities. Read more information about Court Etiquette and Security.
- Department 1 - Assistant Presiding Judge Jennifer Giuliani
- Department 2 - Visiting Judge
- Department 3 - Commissioner Mark Skinner
- Department 4 - Commissioner Brian N. Chase
- Department 5 - Judge Kathy Ciuffini
- Department 6 - Judge Robert S. Burns
- Department 7 - Judge Melissa D'Morias
- Department 8 - Judge Valerie Chrissakis
- Department 9 - Judge Randy Edwards
- Department 10 - Presiding Judge Michael J. Reinhart
Parking is located on the north and west side of the building accessible from Kings County Drive or 12th Avenue.
The court facility can be accessed via the South & West entry doors facing Kings County Drive and 12th Avenue.
- California Courts Jury Service Information
- Hours listed exclude holidays and court closures
Hours:Lobby HoursMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Phone HoursMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Traffic, Criminal, Civil Divisions Phone HoursMonday - Friday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm