Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

We are experiencing intermittent Portal issues.

There may be some delays when searching cases or making online payments.

Puede haber algunos retrasos al buscar casos o realizar pagos en línea.

Self-Help Center

is open for remote services, please email for assistance.
El centro de autoayuda está abierto para servicios remotos, para pedir asistencia favor de mandar un email a


The civil division assists court customers in the civil law matters which include civil litigation (unlimited & limited), juvenile, probate and landlord/tenant matters.

Civil Frequently Asked Questions

Visit the California Courts Civil FAQs page to find useful information regarding court procedures, different types of cases, researching, preparing for court and many more topics.



A conservatorship assists those who are unable to manage their estate or their personal affairs. For more help please visit these links:


Read about Estates, Wills & Probate on the California Courts Self-Help site.


The explanations regarding the use and forms of trusts should be handled by an attorney.

Landlord/Tenant (Unlawful Detainer)

Unlawful detainer is the type of case which allows a landlord and/or tenant to deal with rental issues in the Court. There are specific rules to be followed for both the landlord and the tenant. For understanding the unlawful detainer process, click here.

Was this helpful?